Welcome to Crypto market(Australian Dollar) in Australia
Bitcoin Local Market Price Comparison
Etereum Local Market Price Comparison
Crypto Exchange in Australia
Crypto currency exchange in Australia with my review
- Binance, the world's top exchange for the Australian local market
- Established in July 2020 and operated in compliance with Australian regulators
- Already Australia's largest exchange in terms of trading volume despite being a late starter
- Fully supported by Binance, the system and support are world-class
- Binance is also operating in U.S and Turkey, and has successfully developed local markets in U.S,Australia and Turkey.
U.S Crypto Market
Turkish Crypto Market
- Founded in 2013
- Australia's second largest cryptocurrency exchange
- The most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Australia until Binance AU joined the market
- Licensed and operating crypto exchanges in New Zealand and Singapore as well as Australia
- Handles stable coins (USDT, USDC)
- The unique feature is that they handle PMGT tokens (Perth Mint Gold Token), which are pegged to gold issued by the Perth Mint in Western Australia.
- Many features other than trading, such as tax reports, automated trading programs, premium accounts with insurance, etc.
- Founded in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia in Jan 2017
- Similar to Independe reserve, popular exchanges in Australia
- Handles a number of coins, but has wide spreads and high sales commissions
- Also operating in New Zealand
- Cryptocurrency exchanges operating in four countries: Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia
Thai Crypto Market
Indonesia Crypto Market
Singapore Crypto Market
- Zipmex is very popular in Thailand
- Issuing its own tokens called ZMT
- Interest service is available, and you can earn interest just by depositing your money.
About Zipmex Interest service
- I personally like this exchange and hope that it will become popular in Australia in the future.
My review of Zipmex's services is below
- Established in 2013, Australia's oldest cryptocurrency exchange
- Handles over 200 coins, many of which are the same as Swyftx
- Simple and easy-to-use app UI, easy to use for beginners
- In recent years, they have been focusing on NFT business
- Founded in May 2013 in Melbourne, Victoria as a bitcoin wallet business
- Currently allows trading of cryptocurrencies
- Also known as the exchange that launched Australia's first cryptocurrency-based Master Card
- Long-established exchange founded in 2013
- Offers OTC services for large and high net worth individuals
- cKnown for its cryptocurrency-based bill payment service in partnership with Gobbill
- Austrian Cryptocurrency Exchange
- The least popular of all those introduced so far.
- Lowest trading volume and widest spreads
History of Crypto in Australia
Independent-Reserve and Cointree Established in 2013
The Australian government has released tax guidelines.
Australian tax authorities have announced that they intend to incorporate Bitcoin capital gains and sales tax guidelines into their 2014 income reporting system
The Australian government is tolerant of Bitcoin.
The Australian government is tolerant of bitcoin; trading, buying, selling and mining of bitcoin is not considered illegal.
Swyftx and Digital Surge Established
The Australian government, through the Australian Centre for Financial Transaction Reporting and Analysis (AUSTRAC), has announced specific plans to implement new rules for virtual currency exchanges.
The main content of the plan is that "digital currency exchanges (DCEs) operating in Australia will need to register with AUSTRAC and meet the government's AML (anti-money laundering) and CTF (counter-terrorist financing) compliance and reporting requirements.
The Australian government has already granted licenses to a number of exchanges
Zipmex Australia established in 2018
Binance Australia established
ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) linked to the physical price of Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) begin trading in Australia.